Expect more from your Registrar. After all, the most desirable objective of Quality Management Systems (QMS) is Customer Satisfaction.
Are you experiencing:
- Audit schedule problems?
- Auditors who are not knowledgeable in your industry?
- Receiving wrong certificates?
- Poor service?
- Intimidating auditors?
- Exorbitant fees?
- Auditors not local, which means additional travel expenses?
- Auditor imposing their own views rather than the standards requirements?
These are some of the reasons why we at ISA have put so much emphasis on being a value added, service-oriented registrar. We review our client’s needs and expectations and strive to establish long term relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Flexible and convenient scheduling of audits
- Qualified auditors from the industry they are auditing
- Management staff who have been in your shoes
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees
- Professional and courteous auditors
- Non-threatening audit approach
- Auditors located throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, and the Middle East for convenience and minimal expenses
Our transfer process is simple and free:
Step 1- Complete the brief Application Form from the website and e-mail or fax a copy of your valid registration certificate and most recent audit report and any corrective action plans submitted to your current registrar. You will receive a prompt quotation within 2 working days.
Step 2- Approve ISA quotation and your Customer Service representative will contact you to discuss your audit time line.
Step 3- ISA auditors will conduct the transfer/surveillance audit in place of the next surveillance audit which would have been conducted by your current registrar.
Step 4- ISA auditor will issue complete assessment report with any non-conformance found and recommend the registration transfer.
Step 5- ISA will issue a certification within 2 weeks after receiving your corrective/preventive action plan.